We are looking for friendly, positive, caring individuals for a Care Assistant job in the Stratford-upon-Avon area of Warwickshire. Our client is a rapidly growing team who provide care and support to client's in their own homes, without them losing any of their personal freedom.
Are you a good listener, with an outgoing and caring nature who puts others first and loves to care for people? Do you want to get home knowing you have made a difference to a person's life and brightened up their day? Are you a car driver? If so, then this job may be ideal for you.
This is a growing team and our client aims to be the best homecare employer. Look at this wonderful feedback from staff:
"The best care company I have worked for. They are all amazing, fully supported and always given chances to progress. Started as a carer and I'm now a senior to an amazing bunch of staff, can't thank them enough for getting me where I am today!"
Our client is passionate about looking after those that need help in the community and they have an absolute desire to deliver the very best care possible. As a fantastic addition to their team, you will spend a minimum of 1-hour with clients, so you have time to build a long-lasting relationship and deliver person centred care that matters most.
There are also some fantastic benefits to being a Care Assistant:
· They offer some of the best rates on the market, £9.25 - £10.35 per hour, depending on qualifications;
· Double pay on bank holidays;
· Full-time and part-time hours available (10-30 hours per week);
· Flexible working hours available to fit around your busy life including mornings, afternoons, evenings and alternate weekends.
· Loyalty scheme, bonus paid every month after you have been employed for 12 months;
· 24p per mile mileage allowance.
· Pension scheme;
· Team building and social events;
· Fantastic charity committee and social committee dedicated to getting staff involved and enjoying themselves.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Helping an older person get ready for the day, so you may need to bathe them or help them in and out of bed;
· Prompting to take medication;
· Taking them out on little adventures, shopping or attending local groups;
· Help them look after their home, which may involve doing some laundry or tidying up;
· Being a good friend, providing company and having a brew whilst sharing memories.
You do not require experience, as full training is provided. You just need to be passionate, caring, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone's life.
If you excited by this job opportunity and you are interested in becoming a Care Assistant, then don't hesitate, please click "apply."